He made and makes it... real!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


This post should be titled as randomness or something 'cuz this is so random as I just fall into randomness in this random mornight in my random mood. As in my randomness of my random mood, I read my old posts randomly and found this:

http://helloimnanie.blogspot.com/2011/09/jealousness-haunts-me.html


If you've been following me quite a while or since last year to be straight, you must have read this. To those who haven't, decision is yours.

Oh wait
Why am I talking as if someone will be reading this? Crap me. Crap.



So in the post, I said and prayed to Allah to fly, but not by wings hahahah k lame joke.

I thought it was only a dream to go abroad but who would have thought that Allah has a better plan and the best storyline ever to tell.



This year's June, My dearest Mak, Ayah, Kak Uda and I went to Jordan to visit my sis. We visited several points of interest there for about 4 days and then flied to Turkey or Istanbul to be specific for tour and travel. After about 4 days of walking and shopping restlessly lol what am I saying? Hahahahha but true. We ONLY rested on the night. On the day, nah. Take chance of the chance as if it's the last of the best chances.
Then we flied back to Jordan. After having a little rest (not really rest though. We went to shopping and all ahhhhh so tiring -.- BUT FUN!) for about 2 days, Mak, Ayah, Kak Uda and me were on plane again to Malaysia.

It was only a week and so but I'd felt so tired. My body was aching when I reached home. Please understand the norm of an economy-classed flight's seat and we'd been on it for hours and you-just-count-how-many-times-plus-my-transits-and-all.
This reminds me of those businessmen out there who take the airplane to here and there, from a place to another within a week. How are they capable of taking a nap? How are they able to take a rest? And... HOW ARE THEY ABLE TO LIVE??

Right, over-acting -.-
But they take business-classed flight.. hm incomparable enough.



But alhamdulillah.
Despite the tiredness we had, it was a very enjoyable tour. Might be the best though! But no, it's not the best to me hewhew.

So.... that's it.
My point is :

Keep praying. If you think of something impossible, keep the faith, because Allah has more to tell. He has more unexpected surprises to give. He holds all of the secrets of the future. Just keep your faith in Him! ^^


Btw, em em... I HAVE A NEW HOBBY!
Haha. No, what I mean is... I have a new way to irritate people :

Using the same word severally with different tones in a sentence, like what I did with the word 'random' above. Please tell me you're irritated, pleaseeeee




Till then,
Assalamualaikum :>

Comments