Jealousness Haunts Me

Assalamualaikum.
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim~


I..... just went back from KLIA after sending Kak Izzah. At the KLIA, when my sister was going to board, I saw some girl siblings going together, saying their farewells to their family. And I was like, "Whaaa. They go abroad by themselves?". And at that time, *ehem*enviousness was all around me.
By then, Kak Uda whispered to me, "Tengok tu. Diorang tu adik beradik kan? Gi keluar mcm tu je? Bestnyaaa~"

And, well. I just replied her, "Lek2. Soon or sooner, we're going to be them,". LOL. That's soooo me - proud of myself. Haha. My bro said, it's a good point of mine. :o Wooo, really meh? :D Hahahaa

I don't know why. But I keep feeling the jealousness boiling in me everytime I go to the KLIA, esp the International Departures Hall.

AND! I also saw a boy, like in his lower-elementary-school age, waving his farewells to his family, when he was going down the escalator with his parents. Damn, dude. That just makes me feel like jumping down the escalator. -_-


And since then, I just make and plant a new hope, that am going to fly too.
Okay, I do have a dream to study abroad. But I wanna fly for travel purpose, not studies. Of course to Korea lah~ lol

So, am going to collect money, so that I can fly~~~~~ to Korea
I'll make that dream comes true, Inshaallah~

Ya Allah,
Aku memohon pada-Mu agar impian aku ini akan tercapai seperti yang diingini dan elakkan lah apa2 bencana drpd berlaku dlm journey impian ini. Kau berikanlah yang terbaik , setimpal dengan usahaku dan keinginanku yang tinggi melangit ini, Ya Allah~
Amin~


 TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU! Assalamualaikum~

Comments

LOD said…
ur sister's name is the same as mine la~ apa2 pun, usahalah b'sungguh! May ur dreams come true, INsHA-ALLAH~
Nanie said…
Inshaallah, Amin~ Pray for me la :) Hiii