long, long journey



//a piece on impulse is a piece i should pass. so shitty, but when i read this again, i feel the exact same way i did whne i wrote this. this is why i love wrting.//

9th Aug, 2016 - Departed from Kuala Lumpur, me and my sister went to Tokyo. As fun as all this travelling sounds, I'm feeling tinge of regrets because I spent so much. No, not at shopping. This journey was so impulsive, too impulsive that we had to pay so much for things that if only it was not impulsive, we wouldn't have to spend on them.

But all I could of is, "ticket's in hand, deed's done, just go with it".



I knew I was wrong from the start.
I was wrong to persuade my sister to go travelling this time. Though after a few days I've told her I didn't feel good about this, she didn't listen, but I started it. I started convincing her, she was convinced, she had put hopes to go on with this trip, she was so excited.

And I was mad. She had money. So much. I didn't. Heck, I don't. She didn't listen when I said to put off the plan. "We'll make it work", she said. "I'll help you with the money", she said.



I didn't expect it to go this way. This was just added to long list of things I regret doing.



"Deed's done. I can't turn back."



It was an enjoyable journey, nonetheless. Alhamdulillah. :)

Comments