.


here we go again. the unheard blabber. well i have a confession to make.



i miss having real friends.

i dont know whats happening but i seem to be losing my friends here. well thats probably because we've separate classes now but rlly if someone thinks ure important, having different classes doesnt change the friendship as a whole. all those squads, buddies, cliques, name it. i have nobody.

nobody but myself.



i feel so lonely. so lonely. so so lonely.

so lonely that i dont think theres any point for me to show how empty i feel because surely, nobody cares.

so lonely that ive reached that point where i dont even want to welcome anybody into my life anymore. whats the point of getting to close to people, only to have them forget you after the mutuality is gone?

so lonely that ive reached that point where i want to be by myself. nobody but myself. 

so lonely that ive to remind myself every single second that 'its okay, being alone doesnt mean youre lonely.'





and bam! i miss my school friends. so bad. so so bad.
but then i remember that i used to have problems getting real friends in school too.

well then it seems like things that take a long time to bond stay the longest.

lets just hope that this time, too, i'll happen to meet people who'll stay in my life, no longer gone when separated, no longer being strangers when only few months back were the closest.



i can only hope.








Comments