Bratty dotter

It used to be embarrassing to be called 'anak manja' but no.
Not to me, anymore.
I don't even care anymore.


I'm like one of the single lads out there and prolly one of the little percent that actually when reading love quotes, I think of my mom and dad. I'm like that deep in love with them.

When they say,
"It's nice when your love doesn't go unrequited and you're not the only one getting attached."

I feel so blessed to have this kind of (idk) attachment (??) with Mak and Ayah. Knowing that I've never separated from them, I really have never, like, NEVER thought that I'm actually super overly attached to my parents.

To the extent that I feel like going home for like every two weeks.
That I really want to stay with them for every single day I'm at home.

And I'm actually glad that they're actually quite attached at my presence too.

That Ayah actually never gets himself teh o laici except when I'm there because he knows I'll be stealing all his lychees and ofc he never minds me taking (he even likes it lol what even)

That Mak actually is close to tears every time I'm going back to Perak.



I'm just too attached. Don't even know how to loosen the attachment but whatever. I never intend to loosen it anyways.

Comments