Confession.


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I am going to make a confession. Yes, I am.
People are no longer using blogger nowadays are they? So I decided to write here just... Just because.



I'm sick of it. I'm sick of judgemental people.





Social network.

I admit, I tweet Korean faces all day long(not all anyway but some people think it's all so let's just go with all) but this "you listen to kpork you no pray. Do you even know how to read Quran?" kind of thing really pisses me off.


My parents never say anything like that. Never.
Why? Cause they know the real me :-)


Look, I don't get it why listening to some ching chong and korean songs seems to be a big deal. They are a bunch of songs just like any other songs. People think that when I listen to Korean then it's the gangnam style kind of song while actually, no. It's not just that. They're all the same as any other songs. It's just the language is different.

I love music. I love languages. Is that a problem?

And I don't get it why, when I'm listening to Korean songs then there are some people be like "this is lagha come on" well, I don't mind. Thanks for the remind.
But then, some people like that particular person listens to English songs, a lot.

So people I have an announcement!
English songs are all benefitial and good! Some of them talk about sex and it's not lagha. They use rated languages and it's not lagha. They curse in their songs and it's not lagha. They sing about stupid non-based-on-syariah love and it's not lagha. Oh people I just knew it!

But if it's a Korean song then it's lagha.

Oh people.

Okay I'm not insulting English songs. I listen to them, too. (I love languages, remember?)
I'm just.... dissing that person. Lol as if that person's going to read this.



Another thing is, when I say I want to learn Mandarin or Korean, there are these people coming up with "useless! Learning arabic is more important."
Look, I know I can't speak Arabic fluently. I know I can't translate Arabic directly. I know I can't understand Quran, yet.
But that doesn't mean learning other languages is useless.

I mean, I'm learning Arabic at my school so if I learn Mandarin on the internet or in whatever way, isn't it like killing two birds with one stone?





In society.

Fashion is a big deal.
The way you dress is a big deal.
Exposing your skin/aurah is a big deal.
Looking attractive is a big deal.
Looking rich is a big deal.
Looking intelligent is a big deal.
Being smart as Einstein is a big deal.


Look and appearance is like a really big deal.

Judging from neatness would be fine but, when I went to KLCC last time, I don't get it why people who dress with modern so-called Islamic fashion are more respected than me, who was simply wearing black tudung and abaya.

And from what I've observed so far, people with abayas and whatever kind of jubahs, or the modern so-called Islamic attire which are tight - some of them - are more respected than people who humbly, decently wearing baju kurung.
(Unless, if the baju kurung isn't ironed and look crumpled like it's just out of washing machine, well it's not neat then.)

I just don't get it.
I mean, the point is, as long as we cover our aurah and wear something neat and suitable for the places we're going, wouldn't it be fine? No?

So... uhm. I just don't get it.



Being smart. 

Apparently, if you go back to hometown or balik kampung la mudah cerita dia, of course the family would be asking "where are you studying?" "how was exam?" blabla academic stuffs. They're being concerned, I guess.

And one time, I can't tell you who, she(I name her A, okay) got quite bad result in her exams and after she told her result everyone somewhat like looked down on her. And, her cousin(let's name her B) who just got straight A's on SPM was treated very nicely. "Eh you A, please take some rambutans to B." "A, please don't take too much" but when it comes to B, "eh take a lot! Eat a lot!"

It's fine to treat people who just succeeded but don't ever make the other one feel neglected.












Sighs. I have longer to write but my fingers can't make it tonight. So bye, self!



Comments