Far...... Far away.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.



I've gone too far.
Too far away from Him.




No, it's not that I just realised it but I suddenly have the urge to write this somewhere and I'm quite certain that nobody's gonna read my blog except my close friends, so......


Okay.










About me wanting to disappear - well, that's cause I can't see who's there for me for who I am and who's going to be there for me when I'm dying(am I being too straight forward?) and also who's there to send me prayers. We can't decipher people so I wish I can disappear to see whoever would do these and to come back so that I can thank them.



About me getting all upset - well, it's just uncontrollable. I can't help but to feel that way these days. My father told me to be 'brutal', accepting everything in a positive way but I just can't. Maybe I'm too sensitive. Most probably.



About me getting all annoying these days - I don't know it myself. I mean, I'm trying to be normal, to be the natural me but.... I just can't help it. Sorry everyone. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.





Or maybe the main problem is that I'm being ungrateful?
Astaghfirullah.









To you, whoever you are,
Please forgive all of my wrongdoings. Please pray for me a lot.
If I've ever done anything wrong, tell me, in a good way of course. If I ever hurt you or your feelings, say it. I don't read people's minds so don't talk about me hurting you to anyone else before me or Allah. If I'm being a nuisance, a pain or sorts, tell me. I'll keep myself distant. I have no intention to hurt, to be hated or to disgust anyone. And if possible, I'd like to satisfy everyone. I'd like to make everyone around me happy since people say;

that precious happiness comes when you bring happiness to someone else.


And, please pray for all Muslims in other countries too. I somehow feel like killing myself for being so ungrateful. Imagine, our brothers out there who're having difficulties to perform prayer and other obligations while here we are, having fun, being so happy committing sins. Astaghfirullah.



Lastly, forgive everyone. Be thankful. Respect people so people will respect you.
Don't brag, be grateful.
Don't look down, chin up.
Don't underestimate and don't expect too high.
Do make people smile so that the smile will come back to you.
Never forget The Creator. Never forget to perform prayers. Never forget du'a. Never.








A reminder for me and everyone else;




Comments