An innocent werewolf boy he is.


The werewolf boy. Wae so cute? Waeeeee?!!! T^T




So this is one of my time-wasting activities (lol) during the school holiday.

The Sunday kicked off a start with me reading a novel (Malay one! Wuu~) and I finished reading it tonight(Sunday night). 

Then, I didn't feel like sleeping yet so I went through some (Korean)movie list and found this. Wait, no. Actually I've been waiting for the full-length of this movie for a long time hahah.



Anyway, yes. This post is going to be my mumble and blabber on this movie. 
Not interested? Farewell :)




So this story starts with a bit of thrilling, and then flows to humour and when it comes to the ending,

hand me some tissues please.







I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO END THAT WAY.
I HATE YOU DEAR DIRECTOR! 
Y U NO LET THE HERO AND HEROINE TOGETHER? WHYY? 

If it's not because of Cheolsoo, I don't think Sun-ee's home therapy worked on her. Like, seriously. She hadn't been laughing for a long time until she met Cheolsoo. Why you guys don't appreciate his presence? Why? And if it's not because of Cheolsoo, Sun-ee would have been raped by that stupid arrogant bastard. And if it's not because of Cheolsoo, Sun-ee would have been dead before they realized it.
Appreciation is one big thing, no, I mean important. You should've appreciated Cheolsoo. T^T


Well. I thank you enough for not making Cheolsoo dead but why.... I mean... WHY?? :(((


I even sobbed at the ending lololol. Why is it ending this way? Why? 







Well I think that's all hahahaha.
Actually I thought of writing a proper review on this movie but my fingers seem to not make it. So... yeah.


Anyway, I really really really recommend you - the little number of you's - to watch this movie. 
Why? 'Cause it's none of those typical movies. It's different and interesting and eye-catching(?) in its own way. I mean it! If I'm going to rate this, over 5, I'd give it 6. LOL.



Here's the link :)

Oh anyway, sorry for the spoiler.... if you're gonna watch it. I didn't mean to spit out the ending but it really seems like it hahah .____.


So,
why doncha watch this movie guiseee? :>




Comments