Give & Take

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


Look at the date!! It's 121212 :>
Hope I'll be able to live on the next 121212. If Allah wills it? ;)


Well my real story is here:

WE SAW BTOB AT KLCC WEEE.
K I'm so excited cuz this is my first time seeing Kpop artists in real life.
Yeah I did go to see Super Junior M on Hari Belia 2011 but that's different.

This one, they just walked past me, in front of me. Or should I say us? Yeah us. There were many fans lol.



K the full story:

BTOB came to Malaysia, along with EXO-M and SUJU-M for Asia Super Showcase 2012 which was held at KWC and ended just last few hours.

BTOB arrived on Sunday and in that night, they had interviews.   (If I'm not mistaken part I)
And on Monday, they had rehearsal.  (If I'm not mistaken part II)
So Kak Uda and I guessed that they would be at KLCC on Tuesday in the day.

AND YES. OUR GUESS WAS RIGHT.

So we went to KLCC yesterday(Tuesday). We arrived there at 11 something. Kak Uda and I discussed if we should just wait here or go to the hotel and at last we chose to go to take a look at the hotel they were staying - Double Tree Hotel.



And came to our regretfulness, we should have stopped at the Ampang Mall station. It took us about 20 minutes to walk from KLCC to the hotel, dengan taktau jalannya lagi. Haih.

Then we reached at the hotel, panting XD
We asked the valet staff "tandas terdekat kat mana?" while we already knew it must be in the hotel.
So the staff gave the direction and we followed.
Anyways, we really needed to go to toilet at that time LOL


Then we walked around the hotel. It reminded me of Al-Anwar Movenpick, Madinah. It's a hotel with shops but of course, Movenpick is way much fancier.

And then we walked to the reception level and met this akak named Yatt so we called her Kak Yatt, smiling at us. So we asked her why and yeah, she's a Kpop fan too but she's an ELF. heheh


Then Kak Yatt told us that BTOB were at KLCC and showed us that someone tweeted this:
Me "That's Ilhoonieeeeeeee!!!!!" 
Yeah, I almost screamed. Yes, laugh at me.


Next, Kak Uda and I were like :

HUH?! JOKING ME????

Then I asked that akak what time was the tweet tweeted and it was about 20 minutes ago -_-



WE WERE ALREADY THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



Then we took a look at our watches and it was 12 - lunch time. We prayed that they'd still be there and rushed to KLCC. (Take Putra LRT at Ampang Mall to KLCC)


When we arrived KLCC, we saw this girl rushing, just like us so we followed her cuz we were quite sure that she was just like us LOL

While walking or should I say fast-walking at the KLCC, we talked with that girl and found out that she came for BTOB too Mwhahahahaha.


So we exchanged numbers and parted.


My sis and I went to the West Court and her, to the South Court (If I'm not mistaken part III) and while we were walking, that girl named Icha(we exchanged numbers earlier. Remember?) called my sis' phone and told us they were at Starbucks, the one at outside, near fountains.


So my sis and I quickly walked to the place mentioned and when we went out, I searched for a crowd. Yeah, we found one so we ran to it and there.... I found BTOB at the Starbucks.

It's all thanks to Ilhoon's snowcap. It indeed stood out amongst everything else XDD

Credit is there, the watermark. Okay? ;)



Not long after that, they were already leaving the Starbucks and when they walked out, they were so close but of course the guards were closer to me -..- I was.... astonished. Really. This is my first time seeing Kpop artists this close and this, is my bias. My favs. Just imagine how I was feeling like.


While being astonished by their handsomeness, I ran my fingers into my pocket to search for my phone and quickly took it out to take pictures but guess what, THAT PHONE IS RAGING..... RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT.



When I finally unlocked my phone, I quickly clicked camera and try to snap but the camera is so slow -.- And they walked too fast -.- And I feel so..... URGH.




When they were taking pictures near the fountains, I finally made it to opening the camera and took random pictures cuz of the guard blocking us -..- and when I zoomed, finally got a clear, beautiful, nice angle and spot for the picture, this note came out

"Your SD card is full."

If only I'm the type to curse....  WHAT THE -!@#!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^ -..-

And then they were already leaving. So sad :(


The only picture of them I got is:
I really wanna kick those guards, seriously T^T

This the clearest one. The only one with their faces on. At least I can see Peniel, Hyunsik, Changseob and their manager. So... yeah. 




There was this lucky fan, she called "Jung Ilhoon!" and Ilhoon looked at her and her camera :( I'm so jealous. Y U NO LOOK AT ME. I KNO AM NOT PRETTY BUT URGH. I could be a hater just because of this y'know. Seriously.

We followed them to their van cuz I thought if I couldn't take any picture, it'd be enough seeing them.

So we waved at them. Hehe. Peniel waved in the van :> I can't forget that, never.




I'm shy. I couldn't shout their names. Just couldn't. I'm shy, I must admit. 

The funniest thing is when they were leaving, there were 2 vans. The one in the front was fully tinted and Kak Uda was like "Just byebye, taknampak apa pun lantaklah." And I said "Alaa yg belakang tu boleh nampak lah. Eh I see Peniel!" Then we both waved at both vans and our hands were like the action of wiping a window or something lol. Don't know if they saw that -3-



My sis is lucky. Sungjae looked and waved at her when she called out his name.

So lucky

Me jealous


:(




Anyways,
Alhamdulillah



Comments