2013

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.



I thought of writing a refreshment of my memories in 2012 but my hands just can't make it.
So all I can say is be grateful that we're alive. All praises to Allah :)



2012 was wonderful.
2012 was memorable.
2012 was amusing.

2012 taught me to always pray to Allah and keep our faith in Him.
2012 gave me hopes to be a benefitial(lol I seem like an object -_-) muslimah. 
2012 showed me the real me. I've finally known who I am. If you'd like to know more, check out my older posts, only then you'll get it.

2012 will be remembered.
2012.... I love the way you came into my life but not how you say goodbye.







My wishes for this new year :
- Be a better person than before.

- Always keep the faith in Allah and myself.
Stop comparing yourself with others. You are you. Who knows your ugly face will plot a beautiful story? Who knows your short appearance will bring you to your highest dream? Who knows your chubby look will kill those tiny and slim hopes? Who knows your imperfection will give you a perfect life? Just keep your faith.

- Make my life as a game. 
Failure means death so if you fail, just resurrect.  





Anything more? I haven't thought of any.

But actually I do but I'm not certain of it. But... hm.


May 2013 be cherished with joy, happiness and His blessings. Ameen.


Comments