What's the deal?

Assalamualaikum :)

It's been a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time, again.
Believe it or not, I'm starting to miss the moment of jotting down memories on Blogger.
So here I am, going to say stuffs which are and will be read by nobody but at least I have a place to express my thinkings, feelings and hopes. Oh wait, hopes? 



So....

Such a beautiful and unique date, isn't it? :D



I, indeed, have been anticipating for this date. Just for nothing fun ;)



But something bothers me a little bit right now.

People seem like making this a big deal. It's like a day of homaigod-such-a-beautiful-date-celebration to several of them. I just don't get it why.
If you get your child born today, I must congratulate that lucky child for going to own a very beautiful IC number.

If you're going to have a honeymoon with your newlywed, then I wish you a merry congratulations for sharing a memorable, beautiful date for a memorable moments with your beloved one.

If you're going to have a family trip with your family on this date, then I wish you "HAVE FUN! NEVER FORGET ALLAH! NEVER FORGET IBADAH! HAVE FUNNNN!"

and et cetera....



And oh btw, switch your channel to ntv7, 8.30pm, tonight. (I don't know bout the others. Sorry -.-)
There's a broadcast of Datuk Lee Chong Wei's and his newlywed wife,  Mew Choo Wong's wedding reception. Stay tune! :D



Look how sweet they look together. 




But to those who have nothing to celebrate, just get everything on the normal line, can you? Don't overreact. I don't know why but this sight bothers me. I mean, why do you need to be overly amazed over this beautiful date? You gain luck? It's just rezeki from Allah, say alhamdulillah then. And what if you gain bad luck? It's also from Allah. And so is everyday.





I myself am excited to see this beautiful date.
Well...

10 / 11 / 12

It deserves a whoa. I know.

And Allah deserves to hear a compliment from His servants.
Say alhamdulillah. It's all thanks to Him for making us to stay alive. Be thankful! :D



So, be thankful. Be reminded. Be humble. Be soleh. Be solehah. Be awesome. Be a panda.
Ignore the last one



Till then, 
Assalamualaikum :)


Comments