Much of a poem, no?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


I really, really, really don't have a place to cry on and blogger is much of a diary(non-secretive one).
And since no one will be reading this(I guess and I'm sure) so... this is totally a diary.





I'm confused...
Just so confused.




Are the roots saying the truth?
I hope they are or at least those are prayers.



Are these flowers blooming? Then why?
I just hope they aren't. I hate to hope for something unreliable.



Can I trust the stem?
I hope I can. I used to be clingy on the stem. I keep on sharing everything with the stem then suddenly one day the stem turned the atmosphere to an awkward one, till now. Why did you?



Are these thorns never leaving?
I hope they are. I have put so much trust on them.




Can I trust the bee? Should I? Why would I?
I just wish I can so I could answer everything easily.




Is this new leaf going to make the flower happy again?
I hope it is. I'm starting to fall for the leaf.



And... is the petal starting to be forgotten, to be left behind, to be neglected, to be outcasted?
I hope it isn't. The world seems so lonely then. All thanks to Allah for being a loyal company.




What is this? This is not a riddle.
But I hope it is so I can have fun solving everything.




Sincerely,
Me, the outcast.





Comments