Jack Frost is love

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


Today I went out with Kak Uda to Mid Valley. It's been a loooooong time since my last shopping there but seems like nothing has changed -.- Lol.



1) Rise Of The Guardians

This is the... what do we call? Poster? Ha yeah.  So this is the movie that we watched since Kak Uda has been desiring to watch this for a long time and come to our thankfulness, the movie is indeed really awesome! It's fantasy, of course, funny, cute and everything.


Another hit about this movie is the main character, I mean the most important character of all:

Jack Frost. 
He is so handsome!
I really take my hats off to the graphic editor(s).

Look ;


He's so handsome, isn't he? T^T
Even the Baby Tooth's (the mini version of Tooth Fairy) fall for his handsomeness and coolness and hotness and summerness lol whatever.


Watch the trailer here. Who knows you might be interested? ;)





2) Just not our taste

We had our lunch at a Seoul food restaurant, Dubu Dubu. It's guaranteed halal, in shaa Allah, to those who wonder. Located at the LG floor near the Carrefour.


I really really really wanted to taste dukbokki or spicy rice cake. Y'know, the one that are sold by the streets in Seoul so I took this chance to have a taste.

It's delicious but not really my taste. It doesn't fit my tongue. Also, it's too... how should I say? Mengenyangkan. I ate it not even half of a plate and I'd already full.

My sis ordered bibimbap or mixed rice and yeah, she didn't finish it haha. She hates seaweeds and there're seaweeds in the dishes XD

And for the beverage, we shared a glass of Citron Tea. To me, it's just fine but to my sis, it's.... horrible. LOL

In the end, I didn't finish the preserved vegetables. They're so weird in taste XD



Btw, alhamdulillah.
Everything is experience and a gift from Allah :)




That's all.
Assalamualaikum ;) 







Comments