*I know Allah is the best place to cry on but I feel like I need to write this somewhere and blogger is the best answer. Afterall, I don't have loyal readers or followers so I don't think there'll be anyone reading this.




I don't know why but... 





I feel so neglected ._.



























No wonder people say "keep on holding onto Him. He never leaves you behind."
You know Him? He's The Greatest. The Cleverest. The Smartest. The Owner of this world. He's none other than Allah.



Inshaallah, me and my friends are going to have a trip to Johor this Monday till Tuesday and we're going to visit the first Legoland in Asia. yes, Legoland Malaysia which is located in Nusajaya, JB. 
I'm excited. I am. I do feel excited but this thought bothers me a lot. 
A trip with school has nothing better than having enjoyable time with friends but I keep on thinking what if I'll be left alone like how I used to be at school?
What if I don't have friends and don't enjoy the time?
What if everyone's drawing a sincere smile on their faces and I'll just be in the corner, looking at how wide their smiles are and compare theirs with mine.
What if I.... out of 149 other people going to the trip, I... am the only one who doesn't have a partner to laugh at every single even the smallest and simplest things happening?
What if I...
What if I cry in my heart and act on a happy face and nobody knows how I feel.
What if I'm dying? No one cares, huh?


Ya Allah, heal me. Please, Ya Allah.

Comments