101 unexpectations

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


Yesterday, me and some of my friends went beraya to openhouses - Salina and Sarah.
But as for me, I went to Amalin's before Salina's with Zahida and tumpang rumah dia jap to change clothes since we had B.Arab class in the morning, at school.


Know what, it was the best raya I've ever had. After we went to Salina's, we intended to go by walking to Amalin's but no one ever predicted the clouds' mood and yeah, it rained. So, we walked in the rain and it was fullllllllllllllllllll of fun.



This is why I'm saying 'alhamdulillah'. We ran at the syari', the road and unexpected things weren't impossible to happen but alhamdulillah, we made it to Amalin's(after a break at a pondok).
Tak mustahil tengah2 lari, syok2 tu ada kereta then *honks* Hihi get what I mean?

But we're not that unwise though. We carefully followed the rules, look right-left-right before crossing the road etc so... yeah we're safe!



Well actually I don't know how to say this, how to arrange my words but I really want to post my gratitude to Him so here it is . :)

Heheh look at them XD


Btw, thanks to Amalin for letting me drop at your house to change clothes, to perform solat and all. And thanks to Salina and Sarah, too, for the invitation. :)




Alhamdulillah. :)

Comments