Alhamdulillah.

*blows dusts*

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.




It's been a while and here I am, I'm back :)
Nothing much though. I just feel like jotting down my thankfulness towards Him here. Alhamdulillah. :)



The week before Raya holidays, we, the 2012 PMR victims, sat for the trial exam. As for MAHISS students, this trial is important, veeeeeeeeery important. This is the one and only trial we have before the real PMR, unlike some other schools which set up a few trials or one at the very least after this one.
Not to mention that the question papers are by JPS or negeri lah senang kata.


Alhamdulillah, the questions are... answerable. Whoa never thought this word exists. Har har.
Alhamdulillah, the marks obtained are... satisfied-able. But we won't stop here, either it's satisfying or not, this is only a trial. Trial is important, yes, I know, but don't get discouraged because of trial. Focus on the real one k ;)
Alhamdulillah, I'm not shy to tell my marks to my dear Mak and Ayah. This is what I've been hoping since before.
Alhamdulillah.


Alhamdulillah for everything.
I'm thankful but I'm not satisfied with my own hardworks haha. Greedy much?



till then, 
Assalamualaikum :)


Comments