It's just a game. Don't ya think?





Assalamualaikum :)

It's been a while since my last visit to blogger.com. I miss my blog, don't know why though. Thinking back how I used to write every single moments I've had in here would tear me apart. Weird + emotional. Yup, that's me. Hahah.



Today's English is the best. No no, if I were about to comment about the teaching, well it's the same. Nothing much. Just usual. But the point is different. We learnt this phrase:

"Things turn out best to people who make the best of the way the things turn out"


Seeeeeeeeeee. What can you learn from that saying?

Take a minute to think of it. Think of it, deeply.



Yeah, do your best, positive-thinking advising etc..

It's seen as simple as that. But not to me. The meaning is...... very deep.
Let's see. Since I've really got this brain(I do own this brain since I was born, but I mean here.. umm.. when I start to think things by my own. Hmm. Like that.), I keep on analysing every single thing. I keep on bragging all the problems I've ever had, one after another and so on.

Thinking that I'm just 15(though I'm not fully 15 yet :/), yet I've been this braggy. How to survive? Life ain't short. Even if ajal is waiting we're not alarmed. We're still in this world, imagining far, further, figuring out what would happen next in the future, think how far the life will bring you, chasing after those successes. Chasing after those happinesses that we think can be bought. Chasing after those happy moments that we ought to get it as clicking the fingers, just like that. In fact, we're not confirmed to have the future, or even to see it. Well, get what I mean? *sighs*

What I want to say here is, just... stop thinking of the problems as burdens. Take them as  tests from Allah, as His own way to show His love towards us. See, if you brag your problems, you'll end up in your room, curling, tsk-ing with no ending without figuring out any conclusions or solutions. Wasting!

I used to be like that and now I've just realized that every problem hides its solution. It's just having fun playing hide&seek, to see how far we can go. Hahah. Right, we're just playing with this thing called life.

I'm 15, am too young but I think I have right to say my own advice.
Ya know..
Never set your mind to follow the flow, you'll be driven to some fusses and then you'll just say "this is the flow,".. like that?
Well, make this life as a game. Play with it. Enjoy everything. Problems are only tests from Him. 


Make the thorns flower. 
Impossible? At least imagination can bring it into reality. Hihih. :>








So, that's it. I just can't imagine what I've been through all this time. After one, another comes. Hahah. Allah must love me, right? Alhamdulillah if that so :)


May you be in a good health. Not only you, your family too. May things go on your way, inshaallah. With His name in every step, the steps will bring you to the exit door of every problems. Inshaallah. May Allah bless you, buddy.




Assalamualaikum :)

Comments