My dear 1st Formative Test

Assalamualaikum, people :)




So, uhm. Since everyone's talking about test marks here and there, I'm telling you I'm not interested in it. 

DO NOT TALK ABOUT MARKS WITH ME. DO NOT EVER. 







Mine are all so horrible. I've got unexpected results almost for every subjects. Unexpected means negative, k. 
I was so careless, Ya Allah :'(







Ya Allah,
I pray to You, Ya Allah. I hope I'll get better marks in the next tests/exams. I always wish to come back home, spilling out my marks to my parents with all the happiness I have but since Form 1, I've never had any chance to do that. I wish I can for this time but still... I can't. I can't spill out yet I'm hiding it all. All. I hide. Am hiding them, all. Why am I so bad? Why am I not good like others, like them? Why am I like this? Why am I so bad? Why? 
 

Comments