So... communication is so blabla

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


Today's usrah... turned to be a talk about kluster kecemerlangan. I mean, a boring talk.



Dear penceramah-penceramah sedunia, if you're not pleased to see people sleeping when you're talking, make it interesting. If not, takpayah menggedik nak suruh kitorang jangan bergurau/bercakap. Jangan menggedik gedik nak larang kitorang tidur. Arasseo? =_=



And the funniest thing is:
"Kalau saya buat lawak, saya nak awak semua gelak"
I'm sure this is one of her jokes. I laughed, too! Know why? Cuz... mcm.... HOMAIGOD DIA BAGITAU ORANG AWAL2 YANG DIA AKAN BUAT LAWAK!
K I was anticipating for her joke, but as long as 2 hours in Dewan As-Syafie, I hadn't heard any jokes by her at all. What a joke -,-

Oh btw, the penceramah just now was a woman. And... I don't remember anything about her. Who's she meh? LOL. Am sorry for not paying attention. :>





And she was presenting her slides, while me....
talking with my budds - Amalin, Sab and Ain.

The slides were all boring. -_-





But there's this one slide mmg BEST gila..
There were about 6 points(to be explained by the penceramah) presented in the slide, and.... out of those 6, she only gotta talk 2 of them.
1 - Kepimpinan.
"Pengetua kan tua so kenalah contohi orang tua."
She was a pengetua, so she knew it that she's tua too. BHAHAHAHAHAH serves you right! Nak buat lawak sangat kannnnn

2 - Komunikasi.
I was laughing so hard with Sab because of this. She talked about this for about 15 minutes and we were like, "next point pleaseeeeeeeee". And at that moment, she said, "okay, seterusnya.."
Me and Sabby dah macam, "YES! UBAH PUN POINT!"
"..... intonation!" LOLOLOLOL SHE STILL STAYED ON COMMUNICATION. AND SHE TALKED ABOUT THAT FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES. TROLOLOLOLOLOL.




Dear Puan I-don't'-know-your-name, if you feel like talking that much, make a CD. But I can't guarantee you that people will listen to the whole CD 'cuz... we've never thought communication would be so particular. XD


---


Ok that's all. Sorry if this is boring. I can't express how funny the talk was. It was dammmmmnnnnnn so funny, how she stayed on the same topic for a loooooooong time. I don't know how she expects people would listen to her talk, I mean couldn't she see how bored we were? Duhh.

So, that's all. Again, I'm sorry if there's any regrets for reading this boring post. Tehee.



ILY CamelAinSab,
Assalamualaikum (:

Comments