Felt lucky once again :')

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
May Allah bless you, my teacher :)


Tadi kan kan kan.
Oh wait, tadi? Ohhhhh midnight's symptom. LOL. K it supposed to be last night. Yes, last night, on 1st Jan of 2012 at 9 pm.

K back to tha storay, I went to a restaurant with mak, ayah and kak uda to have our dinner. It was... Islamic Kitchen? Mmm not sure of the restaurant's name tho, but it was at Bangi. Hihi.
So, when I was entering the restaurant, I saw this woman, around her early 30, when she looked at me and smiled. Thennnn I just realized that I knew her somehow. I was all figuring out who she was that I found her really familiar when I was sitting at our table and even when we were ordering our food. LOL.
And suddenly (this would be a lil' bit off the topic -.-) we smelled sth like fire gituuu then everyone went out of the restaurant to see what was happening. We didn't see any flames yet the air was filled with smokes and fogs. So semua mcm ahh taksuka nya, especially me. I hate the smell of a burning, seriously. Then kat situ lahhh, when almost everyone went out of the restaurant, I was about to go to our table thennn I greeted the woman. Ho jyeahh I forget to tell you that when I was figuring out who she was even while ordering food, I finally found it out. She's a teacher at my elementary school!! :D
And.. she remembered me. Ahhh felt so blessed XD

Tym tu cikgu tu mcm.. "budak skss kan?"
Then I went "wahh cikgu igt saya ke?" Pastu the teacher said yes blablabla we chat. And I even said this to her, "rasa bangga lah saya! Cikgu takpernah ajar saya pun tapi cikgu ingat saya. Hihi. Bangga nya!" then I laughed. Haha. Not that impolite loud laugh lah. Laugh yg.. alaaa laugh cover2 tuuu. Tym tu kan kt public. LOL. After that kinda polite laugh of mine, me and the teacher had some chats. Not for a long time though, I went back to our table, smiling widely to ears. Mwehehe. Sape tak happy jumpa cikgu yg dah tinggal 3 tahun dah, pastu cikgu tu takpernah ajar pun tapi dia ingat titew. Hihi. Happy gilew gilew. Alhamdulillah. That's what I should say, 'aite? ;)


And another story at the same restaurant, I met my dearest Ain Oooooooooooosuke. HIHIHIHI. I saw her first! :D
She, along with her family, sat at a table behind us. Well, in front of me actually. LOL.


K nothing much to say. Hihi. I felt so happy that night!
 - Met a long-left-school teacher who had never been in my class and ended up chatting with her. Oh wait. That's not it. The thing is.. she remembered me. Mweheheh. Oh btw, I don't remember her name -.- What a bad student I am, huh?
 - Met a longly missed friend of mineeeee. Ainnnn titew rintew kamewww. K over-spelled, malay ver. LOL. Kita rindu kamuuuuuu a lot!! Happynyaaaa lusa dpt jumpa kamu, inshaallah :D

--
That's it. The restaurant was like a luck one. Made me held a long-lost meeting. lol
So, that's how my first day in 2012 went off. Hihih. Delights on the first day bring sth, don't they? Oh well, I shouldn't be believing in this thing but y'know.. if you've got too much on your nerves on the first day, that really brings a bad impression somehow. :\
Okaay. I'm weird. I'm awkward. That's it. That's the real fact. =_=
No one would agree with all the crap facts I got. 'Aite?

Stop blabbering!


p/s*whispering mode* : INFINITE APPEARED ON TODAY'S NEWSPAPER WOOHOOOO. 


K Ppyong!
Assalamualaikum. :)

Comments