2011-biased much?

GOOD AFTERNOON, MY FIRST 2012 AFTERNOON!! :D


I just wanna share something which I found interesting yet so funnehhh .

The fact is..
Facebook loves 2011 very much.

K look at this:
I'll explain. 
I did this screen capture(this is what the thing called in Photoscape, or you call it print screen basically. Both of them are the same thing btw) at 1330 hrs, 1:30 pm on 1st Jan. Today lah.
However my activity log on Fb is so biased to 2011 that all of 2012's props aren't shown. Seriously, facebook. You may love 2011 that much but this isn't it. I can't read Awatif's post on my wall, neither my twin's. It's irritating, kay -.-

And look at this, too:
Look. This is my timeline. I can't see any 2012 posts, including my twin's(My twinnie, Camel, did post on my wall early last midnight. Wait, early? Midnight? LOL. Pardon my randomness) and this is soooooo irritating. Pfft.
Dear Facebook, biased much? -.-

Bythehighway, I just found this thing funny 'cuz... never thought that Facebook loves 2011 as much as I do XD

Note: I can't read any of my wall posts currently so, if you have anything to say, PM me. Don't post on my wall/timeline. I can't read them btw.

And lastly,
Thanks, Facebook, for the trouble. =_=



Not so last tho'. LOL. Ya know me, I don't really keep my words to my own self. XD
Just..just.. just... Infinite's L fell during MBC's Gayo Daejun last night. ><
This is the 2nd time he fell during a broadcast. The first one was in Birth Of A Family where he was holding so many things and gifts and suddenly he slipped and fell. But this time, it's no other than his clumsiness. LOLOL. L, L XD Well, maybe he wasn't being clumsy. Maybe err, the stage was a lil' bit slippery. Btw, he wasn't injured so, get some rests, dear Myungsoo :)
Evidence :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vvDXHDjohlc
He fell around 4:40. Maybe you can't see it but.. just look at some members rushing up to the stage. But if you're still fighting to see his fall, just watch carefully around 4:40 mark and you can see him (already)fell and tried to get up.


Am leaving. Hihi. This time is for real. LOL
Ppyong! :)

Comments