WANNA B

You know BLOCK B?

They're cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

And cooler than Infinite
whoops!

K. no comparisons. 
They're different (:


It's all my sister's fault! She suddenly keeps on playing Block B's songs and videos, and I'm... attracted! ><

Told ya, I don't wanna be into Kpop anymore. Just Infinite, just Infinite, just Infinite! 
But Block B is really really really fanatic-able. Their names are weird, B-Bomb, Zico, P.O . lololol 
P.O is cute but his voice is not what you expected XD Sebijik mcm T.O.P . And if you wanna post letters or sth, give them to P.O... well.... POST OFFICE XDDD 
K joke^^ 


However, Block B tu kan... their  faces are alike. Seriously! They're harder to be differentiated than the Jo twins. =_=

And I wanna buy their slogan towel. Cool gilaa! But you know the price ? RM80 -.- 
Gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Luckily 80 ringgit tu takpayah include postage price sbb Neko(the seller) kata, RM30 and above no need to include postage price. AHHH NAK BELI TAPI ASAL MAHAL SANGAT?! Dahlah headphone Infinite pun takde. Huaaaaaaaaa ni rasa nak nangis ni. Ceh over pulak aku --"

Their shirts pun mahal . RM 150 . Sumpah aku rasa mcm nak ketuk je laptop ni. Yang mahal sgt tu apa pasal?! Urghh -.-


Closing:
BLOCK B - Wanna Be

this song may be a bit old but this is the best song by them, to me. (:

You wanna be star
You wanna be famous
You wanna be high
You wanna be gorgeous


Hey hey, have you seen Infinite's official balloon? I hate it.
*Sorry for changing the topic out of sudden :>
The colour of the balloon will be the official colour of Infinite and the colour is creamish peach. Y'know, it's like cream + peach? Yeah something like that. The balloon is oval and with the creamish peach colour on it, it looks totally like an egg. So, if you're too lazy to buy Infinite's balloon for their concert, just bring an egg with you. LOL
BTW I hate the colour. 100% hatred. INFINITE deserves any other more matured colour. Not that eggy creamish peach


I heard that the creamish peach is a testing by Sungjong(?)
What's that about? Is it every members of Infinite will present their colour suggestions and... we'll choose the one we prefer? Is it like that? Urgh. I just don't understand the testing thingy but the only thing I know is the eggy creamish peach isn't fit with Infinite.
To: Woollim Ent.
From: A Malaysian Inspirit
Dear Woollim, 
as a big fan of Infinite, I do have right to give my opinion, right? Since it's a testing, can you please change Infinite's official colour? The colour of cream or peach or whatever it's called is too immature for them. I hope you consider about this. And if you would like to hear a suggestion from me, I would say silver. That suits them better. Thank you. Infinity loves from me, Nanie.

Comments