They're cool, I'm damn so funny

I have a funny fact:

I did U-Kiss' Tick Tack chorus dance.
Well, not really did, but tried. The move is so cool!
I mean, it's really really really cool and.. amaezing!!
Y'know..that one with one-side leg kicking and
Not funny? Read this post till the end.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IT WAS A FOUL
I clearly didn't and don't know how to do it.
I just kicked my leg to my side and put that leg back and did the same thing to another leg and repeated the moves

However, 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT NEVER TURNED OUT WELL
NOT ONLY NOT WELL,
IT WAS... PSTCH! 
CAN'T BE DESCRIBED 






U-KISS IS SO AWESHOME! 
HOW DO THEY DO IT ?!!!!!!!!
THEY MAKE IT LOOK COOL AND TRYABLE, OR AT LEAST WANT-TO-TRYABLE 
BUT I CAN'T! 
*or maybe am the one who's..... a foul in anything I do?


U-KISS IS AWESOME AND COOL AND AMAZING AND PERFECT AND KEEP IMPROVING AND.. 
THEY'RE THE BEST!
...........after Infinite.


*If ever you saw me when I was doing that dance move, you must be laughing so hard till ya lost yer stomach. It was super duper mega bonanza hilarious
=_=

Comments