In a good mood for Infinite's sake

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/idols-choose-infinite-as-the-best-idol-of-2011


Title:
Idols choose Infinite as the Best Idol of 2011

Content:
MBC Every1‘s ‘Weekly Idol‘ recently surveyed idol stars to pick the ‘best idol of 2011′.


Although it’s interesting to see what industry officials and fans have to say on this topic, the opinions of idols on their contemporaries is doubly so. Participating groups for this survey included B2ST, INFINITE, B1A4, G.NA, T-ara, the Brown Eyed Girls, and many others.


In first place was ‘the hottest trend idols of 2011′, INFINITE. Miryo commented, “They’ve reached the spot of the trendiest idols yet!” while Rainbow‘s No Eul added, “With just their songs alone, they’ve managed to gain public recognition and popularity.”


Many chose the daebak popularity of “Be Mine” and “Paradise” as their reason.


The rest of the ‘Top 7′ will broadcast on December 24th at 2 p.m. KST.


Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver



So, yeah. Infinite gains the popularity they deserve!!!
Congratulations, Infinite!

Know what? I was in a... not so good mood before but after reading this article I just can't stop smiling!! But then I almost cried.

Infinite's hard works are paid off. I like that. Good for them and great! They deserve it all!
But... you know. Almost all Kpop idols will lessen the fanservices they used to do when they first debut after they gain the popularity. That's what I'm afraid of. Infinite's fan service isn't that good even when they firstly made their debuts and now they've reached the top, at the edge of the bestest. What will they be like? 


Please, Infinite.
DO NOT BE LIKE *sorryforsayingthis* BEAST. Their fanservices are different when they were new and now. You see it!


And again, Infinite with infinity of talents. 
CONGRATULATIONS!! :D
This makes me proud to be an Inspirit. Hehehe :P

Closing:

YOU SEE WHAT I SEEEEEEEEEEEE?
Infinite's first album named Inspirit gets to the first as the result, even before the real meaning of Inspirit
Woop wooooooooooooooooooooop!! This just made my day! :D


I AM HAPPY, SUPER DUPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THESE LITTLE MATTERS. HIHIH. 


To: Infinite
From: A fangirl
CONGRATULATIONS! I LOVE IT THAT YOU GUYS EARN THE POPULARITY THAT YOU'VE EVER WANTED SINCE YOUR FIRST DEBUT! Oh sorry for the caps. Everyone nowadays love Infinite! Everyone! And I'm sure y'guys can win sth like The Best Artists of The Year Award next year. I'm sure of it. But keep this in mind - FANS ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE YOU REACH THAT SPOT. That's all, ppyong! ;)
Infinite won't read the letter but... I just feel like writing it, so yeah. I did :) 

Comments