I danced Be Mine~ Wooopwoopp~

Failed with Tick Tack



But I did Infinite's Be Mine. Hihih. Alhamdulillah.
*Praising Allah cuz I take this dancing thingy as my exercise everyday instead of going out for jogging and get chased by a dog or maybe dogs. So, thanks to Allah for giving me graces, letting my parents bought a new tv and I learnt dancing by cucuk-ing my pendrive at the TV and watched it while dancing, at the living room, at night. Hihihihihihih. Opps, I mean at midnight :3


But my dancing seems so not good because of my chubbyness. Kaitan? Yes, mmg related.

So, I won't show my dancing to anyone. Never until I get my slimness. So, maybe for about 2 years? Urgh dietting isn't as easy as it seems like. Menyampah nyewwww ><

Oh however, I just did the chorus. ONLY the chorus part.
And it took me about 2 hours just to learn the chorus part. 2 hours for the chorus. For the whole song? I need L with me. Mwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha

=='




Oh btw, bunches of thanks to these videos(and of course to the uploaders as well):

I learnt with this at first. But then, I got frustrated how I was so confused between right and left -.-

And then I learnt with this one, but.......:
.......but the audio is so hilarious XD 
Maybe you would ask me to mute the audio, but FYI, I learnt the dance by the song - the moves by the voice, the beats and the music. No(takde1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8 whatsoever. So, I needed(and need) the original audio.
Butbutbut I did use this for awhile. 'Cuz I got it how to do the dance before watching this one, so to get me practised well, I followed this one (:

And after that, I downloaded and used this video and... IT HELPED A LOT:


So, yeah. that's it.


KNOW WHATTTTTTTTT
I've..... broken my diet rules so......
...I'm starting it all back

and know what?
Sleeping late causes weight gaining . WHAT WHAT WHAT AND WHY DO I KNOW ABOUT THIS JUST NOW? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS EARLIER? HUAAAAAAAAAAAA I DO SLEEP LATE ALMOST EVERYDAY, I MEAN EVERY NIGHT THESE DAYS. HUAAAAAA ><"


Nonetheless,

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SUCCESS. 
PLEASE PRETTY PLEASEEEEE I LOVE YOU. ALLAH LOVES YOU, INSHAALLAH, FOR PRAYING FOR YOUR OWN FAMILY. 
MUSLIMS ARE ONE FAMILY, RIGHT RIGHT ? INSHAALLAH~ :DD




Closing:
*done by me, creds to Cilah for teaching-tachong. (:

Heheh. Love you guys, Infinite!
*Sorry for mentioning Infinite here and there, but y'know, I fall into the Kpop World after I lost my interest in Kpop because of Infinite. Just Infinite! 
Others? I gotta say, "boleh lah~" 
;)




Ppyong! ^^
Assalamualaikum 

Comments