2011? No. I'm bidding you a farewell.

Hye, 2012
Great that you're coming.
But sorry, this post is specially written for 2011. I'll write for you someday. So, don't worry. As for now, please move aside. Thank you.

I love 2011
I love you, 2011
I love you, Allah, for letting me breath and walk on your creation named Earth in 2011.
Thanks, Allah.
Thank you, Allah.
I can't explain how much I thank You, Allah. Only You knows it. I love 2011. I hope this 2011 I love will get blessed by You. Ameen. :)

You know why I love 2011 so much?
'Cuz 2011 has been so nice to me. I got problems, but Allah helped me. I've never expected His help would turn out that way. I mean I've never thought things would happen that way when problems come. Allah planned it all pretty well. Allah loves me, 'aite? Allah loves me. Alhamdulillah. Thank you, Ya Allah, for being by my side though I know it and even You mention about it in Al-Quran, Surah Tawbah;
إِذْ يَقُولُ لِصَاحِبِهِ لَا تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَنَا فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ سَكِينَتَهُ عَلَيْهِ

2011 was really nice
2011 was memorable
2011 was sweet
2011 was a delight
2011 was beautiful
2011 was the year that I've experienced many new things.
2011 was the year I've been so close to my friends in the same batch as me.
2011 was a teacher, taught me about life more and more. Not enough for 'now', it taught me again 'next time'.
2011 was the year that taught me to expect the unexpected.

In 2011:
 - I've engaged to Cu'a
 - I've got 2 Nilam certifications - Perak and Emas. Alhamdulillah ^^
 - I wrote everything that happened to me in my blog.
 - I found new friends like;
   > Bielon. She's cute. She's nice. But one thing I hope she could change, couple-ing. Hihi. Bielon, Nani takpernah cakap ni. But just for this once am tellin' you, couple is haram. Bear with it. Ibu marah bersebab, sayang~ K I'll stop. I don't wanna ruin our friendship. I loveeeeeeeeee you 
   > Cikon. She's cute jugakkkk. Kpop bias. Every kpop stars she loves are my biases. Apa pasal pun taktau. We got same taste kot ;D Lawls
 - I've been close to other Excellians like;
   > Mommy SG. I didn't really like her when I was in Form 1. It's unexpected that I'm loving her to death right now. She's truly like a mother to me. She's caring. She's lovely. She's perfect and I hate to befriend with her because of that. She's perfect while I'm totally inverted! But.. she still accepts me though. Hey Hanyir, this year, when I'm walking next to you and you suddenly wanna rush, DON'T PULL MY BAJU EVER AGAINNNNNN. LOL. Dia suka tarik baju org. XD Love you Mommy Sarahanyir. I love arguing with you. Hihi. This year kita gaduh2 lagi kays! I miss your mehrong. Hewhewhew. K enough. Describing you has no stop. Love you Hanyirrrrr ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 12 hearts for December, your birth month :D
   > Zyra Zyron. Hihi. She's my step-sister since this year. It all started after she attempted to control my diet and she was being so fierce that everyone there was like "GARANGNYA ZYRAA" and they said she was no other like a step-sister. So, since that incident, she's my step-sister and I'm glad to have one like her. Sayang kau Zyra. Mungkin kau benci love love ni but am gonna give you this > ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 7 hearts for Infinite. Hewhewhew :P
   > Cammie. LOL joke . It's Amalin Kamilah. Haha. Got that Cammie from Kamilah. BUT BUT I don't call her Cammie tho'. Hihi. Panggil Malin jew. She's my twin okayyy. Anyone's objecting? Get yourself out. Blwek :P She's pretty annoying at the first edge of knowing her. She's saying that she's all good blablabla and that seems annoying pfftttttt. But that's what I loike about Amaloine. Hihi. She's cute with that hey-kita-memang-lah. Haha. Kita igt kamu ada cakap mcm tu kat kita but I don't remember when ==' Louffe you my non-identical twinnnnnnn ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 7 hearts for Infinite againnn Hihihihi ;P
   > Oooooooooooooosuke. Hihihi. Jpop fangirl. She's shyshy gitew. And she's cute. Ain, do u still remember the moment when both of us went upstairs kt tepi form 3 classes, looking down at the rumput2 down there, looking at a group of usrah under a not-so-shady tree near Bilik PIBG while we were talking about some of our secrets and.. I've loved you more since then  :')
   > Sabby the branches, I mean the braces. Hihi. You're cute with braces, Seriously. I love it when you wore red. Mencapub giteww but that one looked good on you. Hewhewhew. First thing to describe this cutey girl, she's a smartsy. Straight A's all the time Arghhhh I'm jay-less kayyy. >< Mind to change your brain with mine? Hewhewhew :P BTW, I lauoive you, Sab. Haha. lauoive = love. Hihi. Too complicated. But complicated spellings look cute so.. just bear with it okay? And and I wish I can speak in English with you. It's not that I hate Bahasa Melayu but.. this smartsy's English is veeeeeeery fluent. So, am gonna talk English wif you so that the fluent English of yours will influence my badddddd English. Hihi. Bythehighway, Love youuu. ♥♥ 2 hearts for ya 'cuz I still remember that I took 2 hours to go to your house that day ;) LOL
   > MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY MOREEE. I can't say all of them here or this post will be all about these close friends of mine. Hihih
- Married with Cu'a. No one was invited to our wedding besides Tok Kadi and saksi. Hewhew
- Got myself loyal followers for this blog. Hihih.
- Had a blast at school, especially when we had our class at Blok KH, where Cu'a and I used to date. Cu'aaaaaa sayaaanggggg, remember that moment tym hujan sikit2 tuu kita pegi kat rumput tuu, peeking inside rumah banglo tu, tengok bibik tuu, kira air-cond and solar diaaa and suddenly we turned around to see Nadia, Hayan and... Eq5 kat tangga. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. It was funneeehhhh XD Love you, Cu'a. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 11 hearts for ya, our anniversary kan bulan Nov ;)
- Almost had my first love. Hihih. y'know.. Miss Handsome  Hihih
- Loved school, hated school holidays.
- Had a memorable Hari Raya at kampung with family. Ingat lagiii kita main bunga api. Hikhik. Ingat lagiii kita tengok cerita seram pastu Kekda jerit out of the blue, walhal dia tutup muka dgn bantal. LOL. Hantu x keluar lagi dia dah jerit dulu. Lawak sgt XD
- Being called 'Munc', 'Kak Bam', and someone just started to call me 'bambam'. Ahhh every names are related with this chubby body of mine. Urghhhh
- Experienced playing futsal and badminton. Badminton.. hmm. Della, thanks for playing with me. Hhihi. Wish we can have some more badminton games after this :))
- Had Kem Soleh. Slept at the hostel and everything was really fun.
- Lost my interest in Kpop for a while.
- Got into the Kpop World back, but only for the sake of Infinite ∞
- I've fallen in love with Kim Myungsoo. He's the first Kpop star that I insist to be my husband. LOL that's soo fantasical. But.. I just love him so it's not wrong, aite? :P
- Got hooked on Asianfanfics. Reading fanfics all the time. Hewhew. They widen my vocabs, Thanks ;)
- Gave birth to this blog :)


Btw, pasts are pasts
Pasts teach us that now is the perfect time to get a better future. 
So.. I'm looking to this thing from now on and it is..

2012

I hate the fact that 2011 has left but instead of hating it, I should be grateful that Allah lets me live in 2012. So... alhamdulillah.

Resolutions:
- Be a better person to anyone.
- Get slim and tall. Well, at least taller than the current shortsy me.
- Excellent in studies. 9A's in PMR. Ameen~
- Meet Infinite! Especially my L 
- Get a nicer life.
..... Inshaallah :)

So, guise! What's your new-year resolution? Mind to share with me? :D

Am saying buh-bye~ :)
Assalamualaikum



As for the ending,
Welcome to my life, dear 2012.
I hope Allah has made up everything in a very nice way this year.
Ameen.



And 2011,
Thanks for coming and gave me these memories :
 Each picture has its own story. Let's keep them all in a pic, like this and keep them in my mind as well. :')


I love you, 2011.
Gonna miss you so much!
Bye :')

Comments