THEY ARE POWERFUL

*I don't think I shud say basmallah since am going to talk bout lagha thingy --'



Ya know, I started to get crazy over Infinite and I just received a news that they've caught SNSD's attention!
They deserve it. Seriously they do!!!

Uhh well, they dance sososososo in sync! No one is like them.
Even SNSD chooses them, only them! :D

OMG, I feel so proud as an Inspirit.
Chukhahae, Infinite! 



Reference:



Infinite is infinitely awesome!
Don't trust me, huh?
K watch this:

Awesome, aiteeee?
*hand in ready to fly on your face if ya ever say NO -,-



Okaaayyyy
This is crazy.
I hate to be a kpop freak but AAAAAAAHHHHHHH they make me failed! ><
Good job, Infinite with infinity talents. GOOD JOB =_=

Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and dear Sungjong, 
Thanks for making me fall in to the Kpop World again. Thanks but no thanks AHHHH I hate it, seriously .
When you turn into a kpop fangirl, all you think about is FANDOM. Tak hingat dunia dah nanti. AAAAA taksuka nyaaa ><
btw, I think I'll be crazy over you guys je nanti. Not KPOP. K? Kalau gila kpop nanti lagi padah =='

K again, Infinite. Thanks so much =_=



K Byebyeee
TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU!

Comments