New look

Alhamdulillah


After visiting blogskins, my mind went fresh. Know why? I gotta upgrade, eh nope. I gotta change my blog's look! Hihihh. I love this new look. And ya know what? This skin was made by a kpop fan. LOL nothing much though but am proud. Mwahaha. 
Uhh well, y'know.. how kpop fans are bonded with each other ;)

This skin was inspired by the Beast's song, I'm Sorry. But I changed and edited some of the things, so it doesn't seem like it --' Bad me.



So, how's it? Uglier than before? Just..... the same? Prettier? Or still ugly-bugly? 
K thanks for the unheard opinion. xP


Err... what?
Too much Myungsoo's pic? Oh well, am crazy over him 'aite now. Hihih. Luckily there's one pic of Hoya, the one on Disclaimer

Err... what? ver. 2
You don't like it? Goddddd, just exit then!! -_-
I don't make this blog for you. I made it for myself. But yeah, who doesn't want readers.

Err... what? ver.3 
No pic of me? Dunwanna put any! :p
Let Myungsoo owns the photos. Hihih


p/s : Have a tour on my blog, k? Love y'all ^^

p/s II : Awal kan update ni? Pukul 6 pagii. K tym ni takboleh tido. Minum mocha punya pasal -,- So, lain kali kalau nak tidur jgn minum caffeine!


K thanx bye. 
TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU! <3
Assalamualaikum

Comments