New Addiction!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

K another syok-sendiri talk for today.^^
As the title says, I got a new addiction!

Wooyeah, no other than kpop thingy BUT this is not a song nor even a so-called movie. LOL
I got addicted with a fanfic. This story is beyond amazing! It's a series, I think. But I love all of the stories in the series!

The stories in tha series are:
I - Before The Dawn
II - Nothing's Over
III - Be Mine

Yes. They're Infinite's songs. The characters in the series are the members of Infinite as well. Am telling you, not as a kpop freak, but as a normal vamps-or-spirit-things-stories addict, this series is a must-read! Am not lying!

The stories are about vampires, who are 7 brothers and also siblings and fall in love with the same girl, make love with the same girl(it ain't awkward if ya throw an "EWWW" here) and....... make children with the same girl(no wonder if you puke. This...... greedy girl, making up with 7 hot guys is so whatteh). To another surprise, the girl is their sister. No. Half-sister since all 7 of them are full-vampires while the girl is a half-vampire as her mother is a normal human and his father.... yeah ya know it.
The story is ridiculous but unique. It's fantasical(don't search this word in dictionary, you'll be blind for not finding it). As a Muslim, we shouldn't read this kind of story but I guess it's alright if we don't believe in this thing, a'ite? I just take this as a story. Just a story.

K enough. I guess I'm telling so much yet no one would read this. For sure! Guess who would? Me myself.


The links(must be put so that I can open them from here. Easy thing to me):

I - Before The Dawn (where the stories, conflicts and..... eww-nesses start)
*click the picture above to go to the story*

II - Nothing's Over (The sequel to Before The Dawn, and this one is full of suspends. Note that)
*Click the picture above to go to the story*

III - Be Mine (The trilogy of Before The Dawn and Nothing's Over)
*Click the picture above to go to the story*

© Copyright; 2011, DBSKGIRL4EVER All Rights Reserved.

So.....
Those are the links. I really hope I have someone to share about them. I mean a person to talk to about them, the stories. 
Well, that's it. 
This is my new addiction ^^
Is called addiction as I read every stories in the series for the whole day. So, I spent 3 days just by reading this. Wokayh, not just. I still do many other things but I guess this is the main thing! Uhh well, you know what I mean ;D


Another addiction: I think a taste of a monyet came into my bow-dey, I mean body.Yesterday, me and my sis, together with our mom of course, went to Jusco and we bought 2 combs of bananas(and many other things surely). As we reached our home, I ate one then I got another one and another, non-stopped. K I did stop. I cooked! When I was cooking, waiting for the food what I call chicken to be cooked, I ate bananas. I guess I ate 5? Yeah, in row. Then, in the night I ate some more. This morning, I woke up and washed, went downstairs, drank water and ate 2 bananas. Yes, 2. Addicted so much meh --' That's the pure banana and just now, I ate banana cake. I just intended to taste it then suddenly I can't stop eating the banana cake. Omaigod what's happening to me? Addicted to bananas or what? *sigh*

End of my babbling. Hihih. Those who read, I say thanks. Those who don't, nothing to say 'cuz you surely don't read this as well. XD

TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU! <3
Assalamualaikum

Comments