It's all going to the end

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


Woke up in the morning to have the excitement boiling in my soul, being excited as if I'm going to rebirth. LOL extra-hiperbola. But hey, the last day of school(in the year. yeah, am talking as if I'm not schooling next year)  is one of the hundreds of things in our life that we always wait for. But I somehow neglected the thought this year. This year is different and gonna be a new mega history.


After waking up and tidying my bed, the day went as usual, nothing different than my daily routine BUT I prepared myself a little bit slowly. Why? I don't know why though.
After that, the day went... ergh well. AS USUAL AS I SAID EARLIER LAH! lol joke :p


Here is the real story:
As the sun started to shine on the faces of Hamidians, there, all of Hamidians(who came lah kan) and me myself, stood and had our last assembly for 2011.
The assembly went fine. Oh yeah, really fine that we sat kat situ for an hour and thanks God, we're not facing the so-good-as-a-vitamin sunlight.
After the kinda-boring assembly, we moved to Surau Hamidiah for bacaan Yasin, Solat Dhuha and Solat Hajat berjemaah. This time, am saying the truth that everything went well in the masjid. :)


Thennnn, we had our recess at the kantin lah kan. Me and Ain walked togetha at the canteen. Oh yeah I guess this thing shouldn't be said since it's not important but.... ahh this is a story however and it's an okay if even a simple thing be said, rite?

After filling up my energy, eating a pack of fried bihun and a cup of air keladi, Ain and I walked to our class. Not our, it's Ain's - Talhah. The puteri's ramai kat situ and ramai jugak kat blok F.
We did selcas, photographing session and..... many other things which I don't even know what we were really doing actually lol. And the best of the best thing was... I didn't bring my camera. Hope you understand the 'best' word, the hidden meaning behind it. Urgh.


I don't know how to to say or express or conclude or tell the happiness I felt today. You know, it's a bright feeling in your heart which when just thinking about it will make you smile. That's just how I felt today. And seriously, nothing much happened though. Again, it's weird how my mind says "Today is rock!". I guess the spirit to be in holiday had just came or I was too happy to be with my friends in the last day of school or..... I was having something else in my mind. Whoa? What is it ? :O 



However,
Those bright feelings in me, that were boiling in me, that were screaming in me, had just gone when I saw my mother came to pick me up and as I thought this life as a form 2 student will stop, I just felt a heartthrob.
And this shows that I was happy to be with my friends and too sad to leave my 2011 moments at Hamidiah.
Okay, overacting but hey, if you were in my shoes, I guess you would feel the same.



This is how it all ends. All the moments were much enough. No, they're not enough. I want some more but time always ticks and leaves us stuck and stop what we loved to do.
It's all going to the end. Bye Bye, 2 Abu Bakar :)


This feeling while writing; I keep being afraid of something I shouldn't be afraid of. Weird. Yes, that's me.

*Sorry for writing this post soooo long. Actually I wanted this post to sound like a story dramatically. Dramatis. I wanted to do a fanfiction but I always feel that my vocab is still like a bulldork. And this post is an exercise to me, not really an exercise but quite easy to be said as a training. Hope you understand ;)






TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU
Assalamualaikum

Comments