Inspirit


Yesterday, I watched Infinite's show - Sesame Player.
They are so so so so funny, seriously.

After watching tha show, I gotta love them more and more, especially Hoya. He's so quiet but really manly funny. Hahha. 
I even downloaded all of their songs and saved them in ma phone. LOL
I did love them since their first debut cause of their dance synchronization. Seriously serentak gila. Kalah SHINee. Hahah. *No fandom meaning, peace~ ^^

Seriously, why do I put a picture of them with a sexy unknown girl that makes every fans feel envious? K cut that crap out lol. I just put this pic 'cuz they look hot in it. They do, aite? am gonna give you a high kick if you dare to say no. LOL jokaayng :p



Kays
Nothing much to say. 
Just......I think I'm going to be an
Inspirit ^^

K that's all
So, TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU! :D

Comments