TODAY WAS FANTASTIC!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

As in my last post I've said that today, I mean yesterday was my birthday.
And I celebrated it at Sabby's house and it was FANTASTIC!! :D

btw, am going to tell how my birthday went.
I got many wishes from family and bestfriends. Hii

Early in the morning, I woke up with a bright smile, not because of thinking of my birthday but it was because of my dream.
I dreamt of going to Korea with Kak Uda. We just board and waited to fly.
The dream felt like real. Don't know why .
But I did feel like that.
I hope this is a good sign. Amin~


Then, I took my breakfast and saw my sister watching tv at the living room.
Okay.
Birthday at home is always boring. Seriously. I had nothing.
But family makes it feels complete. But, still , I want some celebration.
That's why i decided to go to Sabby's since we really intended to go to..... saja2 :p

I had trouble before arriving at Sabby's. I lost . .
Wrong coordinate and went to somewhere like.... I didn't even know what kind of place is that .
And I forgot to take her phone number and this was the worst problem. Yeah . Am really troublesome --"
So, my father searched for cyber cafe to open my fb and ask for her phone number. Luckily, she's online. Phew
I learnt something here --> after this I need to buy a broadband SIM , so that I can online whenever I want. Mweheheh
Alhamdulillah, I reached there at 4 something. OMG, we'd been on road for 2 hours -.-

As I reach there, they went to the door and "NANIII". Hahaha
So, I went in and laid on the sofa . Penaaaaat . Phew

After having some chats among 4 of us, we took our lately lunch . lol .
Then, we planned to have some studies but solat dulu lah apa2 pun kann.
Went upstairs, played some things of Sabby's, serbu bilik Sabby, lol. And ambik masa lama jugak lah sebelum solat tu XD
Solat solat solat , then we played Tweenies Twister. Rasa nak patah kaki. LOL

Then we went downstairs to eat cake. Hiiii. I ate 2 slices. Hahhaa. Gedik -,-
Lepastuuu I played Sabby's violin. Haha, first time.. Berapa kali tah bunyi mcm "SHreiikk" . Well, takpernah main weh .

Then, I went homeee.
Hiiii. The visit to Sabby's house was awesome! :D

Balik rumah malas nak pergi mana2 sebab nak tengok tv. lol
So, harini lah nak keluar makan for lunch. :)

Thanks to all my friends for the wishes and do'a you guys gave. :)




TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU!
Assalamualaikum . SAYANG KORANG 

Comments