Yoseobie's Secret & Opinion about Junhara♥

10:30 p.m
Esok sekolah. :O

Okei, I promise you, Mak. I'll go sleep after posting this. *blinkblink*
lol

Oh, btw, I have a secret bout Yoseob to share!! :D

Gikwang says that Junhyung’s secret is that he has a nice, sexy butt [the translator said “hips” but Gikwang says “엉덩이” which means “buttocks”]. Junhyung is a bit poker-faced while Yoseob is all smiles.
The MC tells Junhyung to stand up so Yoseob decides to do this (indirect contact with Jun’s ass).
And this (direct ass patting/dusting off but what is there to dust off).
And also this (close butt inspection).
Then, it’s Junhyung’s turn to share a “small secret” of Yoseob’s. Here’s Yoseob giving him an it-better-be-good look plus gesture.
CHECKING “YOSEOBIE” OUT FROM HEAD TO TOE
I counted, and it took Junhyung a full 30 seconds to think about his answer/look at Yoseob. On the 20th second, he laughs. Yoseob flips his hair LOL.
While waiting for Junhyung to form a sentence, Yoseob licks his lips (why).
Junhyung says, “요섭이는 생각보다 팔 다리가 길어요. Yoseobie’s arms and legs are longer than I thought” . Yoseob says, “That’s right” in Korean. 


The crowd goes wild. Yoseob assumes that those are cries of opposition and not giddiness. So, he tries to prove Junhyung’s statement.
Look at Junhyung please.
Yoseob ends the part by sitting back down and being cute. :”> :”> :”>


Junseob forever <3

Credits:
I actually copied the WHOLE thing from here:
So, don't say I don't give credits. Even though I take it without permission

My opinion about Junhara: 

Kaaayyy, Switch the topic ^^

Junhara is the combination name given to a couple of Kpop celebrities -- Beast(B2ST)'s Junhyung and Kara's Hara.
Honestly, I kinda envy her that she's pretty and can get Junhyung that easy. lol
But, heeeyyy. She is goddesssssss. And she deserves him.
And I learnt to accept her. LOL.
No, I just think it's stupid for me to disagree their relationship since I am just a fan, who know nothing bout them. 

They look sweet ayy 
But I hate it how Junhyung smiles a lot with Hara, but not on stage. Maybe becuz he is a rapper, who brings a 'cool' style in the group? But seriously, you're not, Junhyung~ Even though you're a rapper, you still need to use your mouth to smile! :D
I actually envy her becuz Junhyung seems sooooooo happy with her but not on stage, esp in MALAYSIAAA!!! Whoopss. What did just I say?

Btw, Congratulations, Joker ^^

They're sweet weeiiiiii . *envious*

He smiled =="


On B2ST’s May 28th appearance on KBS’s ‘Entertainment Weekly‘ for a guerilla date. When the group was asked, “Which member do you think will be the first to reveal a relationship to the public?”, the members unanimously chose Junhyung.

In response, Junhyung had replied, “If I get a girlfriend later on, I would love to let the public know about it.” The reporter joked, “Why don’t you tell us about it today?”, to which Junhyung laughed and said, “Not today“.

From Beast's song, I Like You The Best, I think Junhyung's rap part hinted something:
With a petit frame and short height
A small face and soft hair

I want you, I want to hug you
Everywhere I want to keep you beside me
Whoever speaks badly of you,
It’s just another price because you’re beautiful
You don’t need to worry over those things
You and I just fall in love all night long

"With a petit frame and short height
A small face and soft hair"
This is so Hara. 

So, Congratulations again~ Be happy FOREVER . M G B . ^^

K BYE!
Assalamualaikum

So, TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU !
Nanie 

Comments