A Triangle Is A Shape.

Assalamualaikum.

*Having a headache right now*

By the way, I wanna talk about TRIANGLE.

I just don't get it how people nowadays are too over-acting over illuminations. Yes, I agree that it's like sokong syaitan wht so ever. But how can you say people tht wear triangle thingies and chechkers are all illuminates? Don't go over-act, dudes~ It's just a shape! And a chechkers style is a fashion after all.
Well, I'm not saying am an illuminate too. But I just hate it when people say when a person wears triangle things, he or she is an illuminate. C'mon~ I love triangles too!
F(X) - Pinocchio(Danger) MV caption.
Lots of triangles? But I think there's a lot of other shapes too.
Then, what a bout a kids' book, the one that shows them every kind of shapes, and they draw triangles , too! Is that illumination? Heck no.

Now let's see~ All pyramids in Egypt(Mesir). They are pyramids. And the basis of pyramids is a TRIANGLE. From a one-side look, of course it looks like triangle, unless if you have that super power thingy in your eyes.

About the chechkers, I don't thing the whole kind of fashion is illuminate.
Honestly, I love chechkers. It's FASHION. We may say that a fashion can't be too over. And aku takrasa chechkers tu over. Well, lainlah kalau you wear a shirt with a doll's face. Itu lagi lah. Malaikat pun taknak kat kau.

Lampiran:

This is it. Is this an illumination? Well, It may happen to be. But, I don't think so. Well, not defending them, but :/

And semua tu depends on niat kita jugak. Sesetengah org minat triangle sbb it's unique since it's the only shape yg ada 3 edges. So, taksalah kan?
Well, that's it. Illumination mmg patut dibenci, but just don't over-act. :)



BYE!
Assalamualaikum

So, TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU !
Nanie 

Comments