Me Playing Badminton for The Second Time in My Life

 Assalamualaikum

Just got back from The Mines after a lil' bit of shopping. Takdelah, shop-walking je. Penat  la my  car-key(kaki, hehe)

Nak cerita pasal PJK semalam.
I played badminton!! WoohooO!!
And a lil' bit of sad story instead.

I didnt bring a racket since I thot I dun have one! But I actually have. No, my father has one.

So, I just borrowed school's. And thanks God, Cu'a tolong amikkan.

The sad story:
I don't know how to play badminton, nak pukul apa segala.
And a person called 'A' played with me, but then someone who I can say as 'B' came and hit the shuttlecock. And then the 'A' and the 'B' played together and I was neglected.
I hate to be neglected, abandoned and ignored. Seriously! pftt

Then, I sit on the stage(we played at school's hall), and had a chat with some friends. And then came to Della.  I just knew she couldn't play badminton, just like me! And no one wanted to play with her. Just like me! So we decided to sit outside since it's cooler there.

And budak2 Osman main kt luar, so we sit depan pokok pisang kipas tu. Err, have u ever seen it?

Then, Faz and Adilah gave their rackets to us to play. Not gave actually, it's lent.

So, Della and me played together. At first, it was a whole disaster with none of us could hit the shuttlecock in return.
But after a few times passing the shuttlecock back and forth, we did a good job!!
Pass-pass-pass!
Ya Allah, I was sooo grateful.

I just learnt something:

Confidence is important in everything we do. 
We might not know something blankly, but we don't know that we might kick it off if we try ;)

Sekian, 
Wassalam


So, TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU !
Nanie 

Comments