Day Six: 10 Items You Can't Live Without

Sixth Day: 10 Items I Can't Live Without.
  1. My soul.
  2. Telekung and al-Quran
  3. Water and foods.
  4. Parents & Family. (they aren't items, but they need to get into the list too. lol)
  5. MP3. Mwahahah
  6. Phone. Cuz I might get lost at shopping malls(lost from my family, actually. Cuz I love to wander around alone! HAHAH), so I need a phone.
  7. House :)
  8. Friends . (lol, third last)
  9. Kpop. xD
  10. Gelang, rantai, and cincin yg Mak bagi. Aww 
K Byeee ^^

Oh, Before that!!
To all KissMes(U-Kiss' fanclub's name),
Dun forget to watch 8tv, tonite! At 8.30 p.m~
They are appearing on ULTIMATE SUPER STAR as super-damn-goddess guest!! ^^

For real now, I'm saying gfood bye!!! 
Extra info: "gfood bye/hye" is my OWN-MADE word, unofficially. lol. I typo-ed it before, on fb. And since that, My cucu, Limsy and Ana always tease me with "gfood hye or bye". Hahah

Byeeee, *again* Hiii~ ^^
Assalamualaikum~ 


So, TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU !
Nanie 

Comments