Last minute's Revisions

STUDY MANIAC.
Well, I wasn't and am not trying to be so, but it naturally flows inside my bodeeeey. Exam's around the corner. Not in the corner, Exactly at the center now!

Tomorrow, We'll have a holiday due to Hari Wesak. 
Erk, agama apa ek tuh? Okay, forgot. No. Easy to say, don't really know -.-"

And the next day after the full-of-study day will be the First Summative Test for this yeaaar. 
Urgh! So stressed mehh.
Now, I kinda regret my laziness all this long. I had 5 months to study properly, but I didn't take the chance. Blah3~

SEE MEH! 
We learn from our mistakes.
BTW, Last minute's revisions aint be so bad tho'!
These days, I found that Science is quite INTERESTING!
Yeaa~ Just remember the functions of each type of the sensory organs etc. 
I prefer Science than Sejarah, seriously! =,=

Then, for BM, I need to study bout Peribahasa, Frasa menarik, and Kosa kata baharu. Penting tu weeehh!! 

And for English, kena tgok idioms, banyakkan membaca, and tengok ayat2 sedap . Erghh, paling aku taksukaa. 

So, Those are the preparations for this upcoming exam. 
GOOD LUCK AGAIN! :D

So, TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU !
Nanie 



Comments