BEAST'S NEW ALBUM UNLEASHED!

FICTION & FACT!
- Beast's new album's title.

More information hereee:


Waaa, I love the songs in this album! Freaaaaaaaaaaaakin' catching, attractive, interesting, touching, and blah3. Every single amazing word would be the BEST to describe the sooooongs!


Ya knoww, When I checked on Allkpop 'bout this, my mind went crazy already!
HAHA . Yeaaa. Being so excited like a lil' kid gets to walk by his own.

Here're the songs ;)
FICTION:

FICTION (ORCHESTRA VERSION) :

THE FACT:

FREEZE:

BACK TO YOU:

LIGHTLESS (UNPLUGGED VERSION) :

BEAST/B2ST - VIRUS:

THOUGH I CALL:

YOU:

Now, LOOK!
In the On Rainy Days, they did the 'cough' thingy before Junhyung's rap part.
And in the Fiction song, they do the errr.. what should I say?
It's kinda like pen-writing sound. YEAH ! UNIQUE, ISN'T IT? :D

I like the song YOU the most. The song sounds touching and romantic and cute and blah3. Dunnoe how to describe it. But, I LOIIKEE it, esp the beats! <3
The Fiction(Orchestra Version) isn't bad though! I LOVVVEEEE IT TOO! :D
I hope there'll be an MV for the song Fiction! YEAAAH! ^^
Though I Call is sweet too! Freeze too!
OMG, I LIKE ALL SONGS IN THA ALBUM! SERIOUSLY, ALL!
To me, This is the best album Beast's ever had! *thumb up*

BTW, ENJOY ! :D
So, TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU !
Nanie 

Comments