0330 ♥

0330 ! ♥
Introducing youuu, U-Kiss' brand-new song - 0330 !


Tehee~ As you know, Xander and Kibum are now OUT not members of U-Kiss anymoreee. >.<
And there're two new members(I prefer call them FRESHIES)
So, the two freshies(LOL xD) are :


As the name written there, this freshy's named Hoon. 
I can't deny it, he has such beautiful angelic voice.. Nahh , Not too angelic actually -.- I love Kibum more
Anddd, Bak kata Kak Uda, Mamat ni tak hensem mana pong. Mana diorang amik laaa -,-

The second freshy is....................*drumrolls*
TING!
TADAAAA~~ The new rapper ^.^ I think he must be the one who replaced Xander.
His name is AJ. Full name, Kim Jae Seop . Ahhh, So, they have two Seoppies now in U-Kiss. LOL
He got sooooo many lines in 0330. So Hoon. And Kiseop still stands as a nobody in there. Unfair, huh ? pfft -.-
Dongho's giving me shock too ~ He got maaaaaany lines in this new song. And Kevin got sooo little lines. NO, It's much enough, But that's the least ! O.O

I kinda not liking them at first but,
It's okay, dudes. Am still a KissMe. So, I must support u two ^.^ Even though u can't be as 4D-minded as Kibum and can't speak English or acting crazy like the world is his, like Xander, both of u are still parts of U-Kiss.That's the fact.  I  hate fact sometimes pfft

The new U-Kiss ^.^ 

"Gonna miss ya both, dorky Kibum & the O blood oppa, Xander. Much love for yaa~"
tsktsk

Naaa, Check this brand-new video of the New Look U-kiss, 0330 out:
   
(Playplay!)
             So, TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU ! <3

Comments