FanFiction

FANFICTION.
Those peeps out there, COME GET OUT OF THE BOX and join me here swimming in the sea of  FANFICTIONS ;)




It's all from this thaaaanggggg .


I guess u're asking yourself , "WTH is Fanfic?"

Okayy , 
Fanfictions are the FICTIONS , or easy to be said STORIES that were made by fans . The characters used in the stories are IDOLS/ARTISTS

Sooooo , Clear enough now ? ;)

BENEFITS:
1) Widens our VOCAB.
2) Teaches us a lil' bit 'bout LOVE LIFE.
3) Sharpens our English skills , both writing and speaking.
4) Widens our imagination. Well, When we read stories, we would figure the environments and situations out, aite ? So, that's it.
5) Worth our time. It's better to face this thing for whole day than Facebook . Haha , xP


And , I've read a loooooooooooot of stories there . ;)
U can also ask me for some INTERESTING stories you would like to read . i'd glad if u want so . :DD


From all of the stories , There are about 2 - 3 stories that have caught my eyes. Seriously, I faced those stories for the WHOLE DAY. Best gilaaakkk . SYIOKKK ~ ;)

Out of all , Yg ni , Memang the best --> Relentless Love (CLICKCLICK!)
The ending of this story is very........HURTFUL, PAINFUL and SAD. all of the members were killed, at last. And after reading the whole story, I need to read some chapters in the first to get the storyline~ It's quite complicated, And that's what amaze me, about the writer~ Seriously, read this, If u have time. This story is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ;)

The second one; Secret Diaries (CLICKCLICK!) This one Rated , kayy xp

And the third one on my list; I'll Never Leave you Alone (CLICKCLICK!)
This one have those spirits things in it, but DON'T WORRY . It doesn't make sense at all ;)



ANDDDD , NOT FORGETTING TO TELL ,
Prepare a new tab for Google Translate when u're reading Relentless Love , Don't ask yourself/me 'WHY?', You'll know it when u read it . Hahaaa xP



So, That's all bout ASIANFANFICS (I some kind am doing a CF aite now , LOL).
Am out !
So, TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU ! <3

Comments