New Skin Again, yoo !

weheee. HAllow DUDES & DUDETTES, Nanie's here again with new skin ~ :D
Am happy with this. You can say this is ugly or what so ever. but as the blogger, am happy with my blog's look, even how 'sempoi' it is :)

So, This is how my 'old' blog looks like;
 Well, it doesn't look liek a blog tho'. -.- Hahaa, IKR ! :DD

Anddd , this is the current look ;
Heheee~ which one is better? or both of them are ugly-bugly ? :( Haha, sorry then.

APPRECIATIONS
Thanks to Blogskins for da help~ and thanks a lot to Mixpod too ~ and everything+everyone yo! oh! Photobucket jugaa, for the picz hostingg.  :D
No self picture uploaded cuz my parents tak kasi.

HEY, ya know what. since the first time I have u, bloggie, I haven't written on my diary anymore. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! lol. it's okay, dear. I love u, BLOG ! :DD
Haaaa, just realized how useless the above picture is. L.O.L, but this is really similar to how my diary looks like,. Heee~ :)

and bout the fishing story, nanti2 lah yee. tym aku rajin aku cerita. Heeee xP

That's all fo todayyy.
So, TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU ! <3

Comments