I HATE TODAY

11th February, 2011
Another date that have been listed as one of THE BADDEST DAY in Nanie's life.


Assalamualaikum wrb~
Sorry, no Hi~ MOODY ajaa.

Agaaaaaiiinnnn, I'm acting weirdlyyyyy!
You're true, KakIzzah a.k.a My sister yg baik sangatsangatsangat~ ME, weird, when, ME, sad~ cuz, ME, a, cheerful, girl~ ahaaa, yea~ I AM ! but, the cheerful side of Nanie has gone today!!!
THIS IS WEIRD LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Ya knowww, (just like what i said beforee) am such a cheerful giirl, i've been acting sooo teary today andddddd, is this a sign tht i'm matured enouffff? ahh, FORGET IT!

Okayy, am not going to tell ya why was I soooooo MOODY+SAD+TEARY+WEIRD today~ cuz it's bout someone else. Huuuu~

Annddddd, I told the not-so-long story to Alia. Well, she really can be trusted, seriously. Almost all my secrets are in her hand. Anddd, she's NEVER told any one of them to others. :) Again I say, SHE'S WELL-TRUSTED :DD ThanksSoMuch, Alia~ 
And, Actually I cried when I was telling her such not-so-long story~~~ WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? I have soooo much problems nowadays. MENGAPAKAH? :(
THENNNN, tym balik pulak anothe rproblem occured. bout my health then mak pulak did sth yg buat teary gilaaaaa~ KENAPAAAAAA???//?!!!!!
yg Kak Uda lagi tak payah kata lah kann. dia kalau org frust mmg x de nye nak jadi penenang. makin tambah frust ada laaaaaaa!!!

Dah lahh, I WAS CRYING AND MEMBASAHI THIS LAPPIE WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS POST! I HATE THE MOODY+SAD+kindaWEIRD SIDE OF NANIE! I WANT THE CHEEFUL SIDE OF HER, MY SELF ! I WANNA BE HAPPY, NOT SAD. NOBODY WANTS IT, UNLESS U'VE LOST YOUR MIND OR DEADDDDD. AND I REALLY THINK I NEED SOMEONE BY MY SIDE BUT MY DEARRY BESTIE, ALIA MUST'VE BEEN SLEEPING AND DREAMING EDI @ THIS TYM. SOOOO, I DON'T KNOW WHO SHOULD I TALK TO BOUT MY PROBLEM ~ :(

I KNOW THE ANSWER. -- KEPADA ALLAH JE LAA~ :)

PENAWAR DUKA
NURUL IZZAH BINTI IBRAHIM!!!!! NURUL HANNANI BINTI IBRAHIM SAAAAAAAAAAYANG SANGAT AKAN ANDA!
KAKAKAKAKAKKAKAK! NANI TAK KESAH U READ THIS OR NOT! BUT THANKS FOR THE LINK(Click here to access to the Youtube video, i mean the link she gave me). I KNOW IT'S (can be considered as)USELESS , CUZ IT'S NOT U IN THA VIDEO, BUT AT LEAST U'RE STILL THERE WHEN I NEED SOMEONE BY MY SIDDEEEEEE! THANKSSOMUCH, KAKAKAKKAKAK! SAAAAAAAAYANG KAKAK A LOT !

I know, no one would read this. but, This blog is my 2nd Diary, after the book one~
That's all for today, My Dear 2nd Diary~
Wallahu A'lam,
Assalamualaikum wrb.
So, TataTitiTutuLOVEYOU ! <3

Comments